Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello and Goodbye



 To change my own life, I have had to let go of people I loved for reasons they probably did not understand. I have lost a few close friends for reasons "I" did not understand. The hardest part of letting go is losing all of the time, love and energy you put into developing these relationships. At first, it feels like a waste of all three, but as time passes, you look back and realize that there was a reason that all of these people touched your life. Every single person you meet, will leave an impression on your heart or your soul. Hang on to the good things allow yourself to forgive the bad. Remember both, because that will be the lesson learned. Saying good bye is never easy, but you just can't take everyone with you on your life's journey. Hello and good bye are both part of the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment